Next Bracknell Forest Lottery draw on Sat 15 August at 8PM
The draw is in 6 days 15 hours 38 minutes!
Ageing is different for everyone, and the challenges and demands are different for everyone too. Age UK Berkshire provides advice, information, support, companionship and enjoyment to make a positive difference to the quality of older people’s lives, including the most vulnerable and isolated.
- We encourage choice and opportunity for older people
- We provide high quality services for older people
- We help older people to be aware of, and have access to, the benefits they are entitled to
- We advocate on behalf of older people
- We promote positive attitudes towards older people and ageing
We are a registered charity and rely on your donations to help us support your local community in Berkshire.
Mrs H supported Pine Ridge Dog Sanctuary with 2 tickets
10 hours ago
Mr B supported SERV OBN with 4 tickets
2 days ago
Mrs T supported SERV OBN with 1 ticket
8 days ago
Mrs B supported Ranelagh School PTA with 2 tickets
9 days ago
Mr W supported SERV OBN with 3 tickets
11 days ago
Mr D supported SERV OBN with 1 ticket
13 days ago
Feel great knowing 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes - 50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Bracknell Forest.
That's right, unlike many other lotteries Bracknell Forest Lottery tickets are only £1 per week
Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win with a top prize of £25,000!